Claims Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Claims Representative Interview Questions

1,256

Claims representative interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How long do you plan on staying with the company and what is your long term goal within the company?

5 Answers

hi I was just wondering did you have any trouble with the background check?

The background check was very easy. The company HireRite did have a little terrible with one verification but they called me and advised they were having trouble and I was able too contact my previous employer and have then verify it.

If you don't mind me asking how long did the background check take for you? And yes I been having a little trouble with verifying previous jobs.. And thanks for you previous response.

"A claimant comes in with her little children who are being very disruptive in the office. The mother (the claimant) cannot focus on the interview questions, what do you do?"

5 Answers

Imagine you're working for Geico and we are promoting a faster way to pay online. I caller calls in to make a payment and as you try to explain the new and fast way to pay they immediately say they are not interested. What do you do?

4 Answers

It was situational questions that sometimes I did not have an exact answer for like a customer service question regarding the worst customer I ever dealt with and how I handled it.

3 Answers

GEICO has a 90 day review period. You cannot be more than 5 minutes late during this time or you will be terminated. Do you think you can be at work on time every morning?

3 Answers

Describe the experience when you have deal with a rude customer.

2 Answers

Explain a time where you had difficulty with a coworker and how did you resolve the situation?

2 Answers

The questions were your standard interview questions. No real surprises. I was asked what my five year plan was.

2 Answers

Interview process is lengthy and very detailed.. be prepared to give some good impressive examples. What motivates you to go to work? Why Should I hire you? Why liberty mutual? Name a time you had to give complex instructions to someone? Name a time you took lead of a situation? What would your boss say is your weakness/ strengths? Name a time you had to give bad news to someone? Name a time you had to make a decision off little information? Where do you see yourself in the future?

3 Answers

What do you know about the United Health Group?

110 of 1,256 Interview Questions