Claims Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Claims Representative Interview Questions

1,205

Claims representative interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

it was all tell us when you "insert prev experience here"

2 Answers

Name a time you had to deal with an upset customer.

2 Answers

Questions were focused around higher-level responses. Make sure you are incorporating all skills that are required of the positions into your skill sets as you are answering each question. If you don't understand, please ask them repeat so they know that you are trying to answer the question most accurately. INTERVIEW QUESTIONS: 1. Tell me about a time when you had to present a report and the quality of the report was compromised? 2. Tell me about a time when you was in a situation with multiple solutions. How were you able to decide which solution was best? 3. How did you handle a demanding customer. What was the situation and outcome? 4. Tell me about a time when you conveyed information to co-worker and the co-worker receptive to your response? 5. Why do you want to work for State Farm and how your skill-sets aligned with the position you are applying for?

2 Answers

"A claimant comes in and tells you they are going to commit suicide because they have been denied benefits. What do you do?"

2 Answers

Have you ever seen anyone do anyting unethical at work, and what did you do?

Tell me about yourself?

1 Answer

Tell us about a time when you used facts and reason to persude someone to accept your recommendation.

1 Answer

What is your biggest failure

1 Answer

How do you stay organized?

1 Answer

None really, all situational based so review S.T.A.R. behavioral questions and you will be fine...or so I thought

1120 of 1,205 Interview Questions