Claims Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Claims Representative Interview Questions

1,191

Claims representative interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

When was a time you had promised a customer results but could not deliver those results? How did you handle it?

1 Answer

no difficult questions. Basically the usual general questions of "tell a time in your history when you had to overcome an obstacle and how you did so".

1 Answer

Do you feel that a college GPA reflects how hard an individual works?

1 Answer

Describe a time when you had to deal with a difficult customer. How did you handle the situation? What steps did you take? What was the outcome?

Behavior Based Interview questions. Prepare and be specific

1 Answer

What makes you mad and how do you react?

1 Answer

How do you handle conflict?

1 Answer

Why are you accepting this salary?

1 Answer

The first part of the phone interview was as expected. The HRM wanted to know about me and why I chose State Farm. The second part of the interview was difficult. She asked questions that were related to behavior, how I responded in certain situations. I have been out of work for six years, but during this time I attended four years of college. Most of my experiences had to come from the challenges I faced in school. The questions were nothing out of the ordinary but she wanted detail, and specifics. I was corrected a few times because I was generalizing and not giving my exact response, such as what I said to an individual or how my attitude was. I was not prepared for this.

1 Answer

Role Play a typical overseas insurance claim complaint.

5160 of 1,191 Interview Questions