Claims Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Claims Service Representative Interview Questions

Claims service representative interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Imagine you're working for Geico and we are promoting a faster way to pay online. I caller calls in to make a payment and as you try to explain the new and fast way to pay they immediately say they are not interested. What do you do?

4 Answers

hello, i have a role play interview scheduled for friday 04/26/2016. Please can you give me some insight and also how did you respond to the question you were asked about online payment question

Well hopefully your interview is not in 3 years. I answered the question something like, I'd still try to explain the product to them. Of course I dressed it up with customer service-y words. legally I cant tell you whats on the role play, we signed documents. But I will say use every thing that's been given to you and think outside the box.

I really appreciate the feedback .Thank you

it was all tell us when you "insert prev experience here"

2 Answers

Tell me about a time that you went above and beyond for a customer.

what is active listening

1 Answer

What is your greatest strength?

1 Answer

What do you think you wouldn't like about the position?

1 Answer

if something happens or you don't get it, you can't apply for another 6 months. As long as you aren't slow in the head, you should find the tests are pretty easy.

1 Answer

Not really a question, just the roleplaying thing is where most people loose the job

1 Answer

"Where do you see yourself in 5 years?"

1 Answer

I answer all the question she ask but didn't understand her last question.. And she didn't explain it to me..

110 of 260 Interview Questions