Claims service representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

claims service representative Interviews

Claims service representative Interview Questions

claims service representative interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Imagine you're working for Geico and we are promoting a faster way to pay online. I caller calls in to make a payment and as you try to explain the new and fast way to pay they immediately say they are not interested. What do you do?

4 Answers

hello, i have a role play interview scheduled for friday 04/26/2016. Please can you give me some insight and also how did you respond to the question you were asked about online payment question

Well hopefully your interview is not in 3 years. I answered the question something like, I'd still try to explain the product to them. Of course I dressed it up with customer service-y words. legally I cant tell you whats on the role play, we signed documents. But I will say use every thing that's been given to you and think outside the box.

I really appreciate the feedback .Thank you

it was all tell us when you "insert prev experience here"

2 Answers

What would be the least favorite thing about your job as a claims specialiast?

Tell me about a time...

2 Answers

Q: What other jobs are you applying to be sides Geico.

2 Answers

Why do you want to work for GEICO?

1 Answer

Why Geico? Why insurance?

1 Answer

What prepared me for this job, and if you can handle a phone call center and what prepares you for that.

1 Answer

Not really a question, just the roleplaying thing is where most people loose the job

1 Answer

role playing isn't easy, make sure you stay calm and concentrate, hardest question is do you for see any problems in call center environment? they let you watch someone first to see if you would like it. you wont role play as a geico employee, they will give you a company and some of the facts and then they call you from a different room, so you get an actual phone style role play.

110 of 274 Interview Questions