Clerical Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Clerical Interview Questions

clerical interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

If I had to compare myself to an animal which would I choose.

13 Answers

Feline it an eagle. They are dominant of both land and air.

Don't do it!!! It's a scam! The same thing happen to me a couple of days ago! it's a work from home job and the person who is interviewing you is going to try to send you a check for your supplies. The check is fraudulent! He is gonna try to tell you to deposit the check into your account and then have you to transfer it into another account. I went to the bank and they stopped it before he could get the money!

What were the name of the ppl contacting you? Did they FedEx the check to you? Did you ever buy any supplies?

One or more comments have been removed.
Please see our Community Guidelines or Terms of Service for more information.

They gave me a situation where three different people needed me all at the same time and asked which I would address first.....student...parent...or co-worker.

6 Answers

Why do you think that you're a great fit for Client Services and we should hire you above other people

3 Answers

What experiences do you have that would allow you to exhibit empathy in your work?

2 Answers

If you were interviewing a potential canidate, what would be more important , attitude or knowledge and why?

1 Answer

What is your prior experience?

2 Answers

Interview questions were basic.

2 Answers

Where did I see myself in five years?

2 Answers

I am sorry. I am not comfortable giving out that information. Previous employers did not need that information to make a direct deposit. I also have worked in the banking industry for nine years and have never heard of giving out user name and password for online banking for direct deposit.

2 Answers

Have you ever had a disagreement with a co-worker, What was it about?, How did you handle it?, What is your relationship now? Tell me about yourself? etc.

110 of 424 Interview Questions