Developer Interview Questions in Cleveland, OH | Glassdoor

Developer Interview Questions in Cleveland, OH

Developer interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

There is no unexpected question. Asked a lot of behavioral questions. Nothing Difficult. But it is kind of interesting about one of the interviewer’s attitude. I don’t know it is pressure test or something else. One of them was very arrogant and even not sitting directly to you.

2 Answers

had similar experience i shenandoah facility one focused on my answer to one question while looking at me sideways with chin on hand, hr wrote down answer to question while making a facial expression and jerking head i interviewed 2 months ago felt great about it was told top candidate but job cancelled this time was completely uncomfortable and strongly feel had an effect on my interview my feedback was found better candidate i felt that the behavioral interview would hsve gone better if more curtousy was used

forgot to add in comment that second interview was done by different supervisors then the first

It was not that difficult if you know your stuff.

2 Answers

How many golf balls fit in a cube?

1 Answer

Specifics about technical experience. They wanted to know whether or not I knew how to program.

Tell me about yourself

1 Answer

What questions do you have for me

1 Answer

how long have you worked in a SaaS environment ?

1 Answer

What is an interface? Where do you use them? What is a view state in ASP.Net ? What is an end point in web service? What is a primary key and foreign key? some more basic stuff.

1 Answer

If you were working in a neat set-up and found that a tool was missing which was needed to complete a task quickly to meet a deadline, what would you do? If no replacement tool was found, how would you handle missing the importatnt deadline?

1 Answer

Do you know what QuickBase is?

110 of 311 Interview Questions