Product Manager Interview Questions in Cleveland, OH | Glassdoor

Product Manager Interview Questions in Cleveland, OH

Often considered the "CEO" of their product area, product managers oversee the strategy, production, and implementation of a particular product. Because product management teams include members from different backgrounds such as engineering, design, and data design, product managers must have strong communication skills and excel in cross-functional work environments. Expect to answer questions about your management abilities, prioritization skills, and experience working in product. Though not required, technical backgrounds are advantageous particularly when applying for roles at tech companies.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Most questions were personality based such as "How did you handle a difficult personality in the team you manage?" and "How often do you interact with customers and how do you prepare for customer meetings?"

1 Answer

I had actual examples from my present job to answer which was helpful.

They kept wanting to know what kind of research I could do with no budget (that was a red flag but I really wanted out of where I was currently).

1 Answer

Why are you the best candidate.

1 Answer

"Explain how you would go about bringing this paper cup to market"

The person didn't seem to know much about the nature of the job, so the questions were disjointed. She sort of seemed convinced I wasn't qualified from the outset of the interview, which was confusing as I didn't understand why she called me in the first place.

1 Answer

Nothing was really too difficult. My impression is that they like to know how you think and if you will be a fit within the culture. Most questions seemed canned.

General behavioral questions along with marketing concepts. Unfortunately, they never came back on what the final result was. I sent them many emails asking for feedback, but there was no response at all - very unprofessional of them.

Who is a great leader? Tell me what qualities has made him or her a great leader.