Client Account Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Client Account Manager Interview Questions

Client account manager interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

The most difficult question came from the CEO during the second interview when he asked me to explain the lack of duration in my job history (according to my resume).

1 Answer

I've had a spotty employment history, and was embarrassed to admit that much of it has been my own fault. I get bored easily, and when I mentioned this, the CEO voiced his concern that I would get bored with them, as well.

What is like working for a small company vs. corporate.

1 Answer

No difficult questions at all.

1 Answer

I had a follow up question that was answer in a rude way... Based on my job experience and what they are looking for, I was perfect. However, based on the position, my experience was not needed from what I could tell based on the tasks listed on the description. I asked why would they want someone with my background to do this job?

1 Answer

Nothing out of the ordinary. Was not too prepared for the four week classroom training they asked me about, though.

1 Answer

I don't recall the exact questions asked, they were targeted to technical knowledge and Client experience

1 Answer

They asked me to rate my leadership skills.

1 Answer

No unexpected or difficult questions during the phone interview. It was mostly a discussion of experience and how it fits to the position.

110 of 72 Interview Questions