Client relationship manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Client relationship manager Interview Questions

"As a client relationship manager, you will be expected by your employer to be an expert in customer service. When interviewing for this position, prepare to explain how you will use data analysis about clients' histories with the company to improve client relations, retain clients, and increase sales. You may be asked to role-play scenarios where clients come to you with different complaints. Be ready to explain how you will resolve client issues without appearing to favor certain clients over others."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How would you go about selling our service to potential clients?

1 Answer

Was not yet even educated on there processes.....

We often have to relay bad news to clients. Provide an example of a time you had to do this and how you handled it.

1 Answer

What experience do you have with client relationship management? Have you worked with any major clients in the past? If so, which ones and what experiences did you gain from that? What has made you effective at client and account management?

fossil is to extinction - puddle is to a) wet 2) dry 3) ? or 4) rain

3 Answers

One or more comments have been removed.
Please see our Community Guidelines or Terms of Service for more information.

What single most important skill will you be able to bring to the table in order to help our organization?

2 Answers

More really unsolicited feedback from an extremely insecure and egomaniacal maniac CEO who runs this cult like environment in which all are expected to kowtow to him.

2 Answers

Have you had any leadership, customer service, or mentoring experience?

1 Answer

Can you give me an example of a long term problem that you developed a solution for?

1 Answer

How do you get along with other people?

1 Answer

Why do you want to work for this company?

110 of 168 Interview Questions