Client Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Client Sales Representative Interview Questions

Client sales representative interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

None, however I was challenged on my closing rate. "What is your closing ratio?"

1 Answer

I am an independent health insurance agent, I was not keeping records of my sales ratio. Very bad I know. I threw out a high number 60% based on my most recent canvas and at the time it accurate, however it was not based on my overall success the past year. The President challenged me on the number saying it was high.

Explain the departments at Echo.

1 Answer

This job is a grind with many sales calls and late nights/early mornings needed to truly succeed.

1 Answer

What attracts you most to Echo Global?

1 Answer

No difficult questions arose, but the lengthy and cumbersome ATS-based recruiting process was unnecessary and way overreached the job description. No one applying for anything below an upper-level management or an executive position needs to go through that battery of aptitude testing, especially not as an up-front requirement before even getting so much as an interview.

Describe a decision you made that was unpopular and how you handled implementing it?

What motivates you? What's the biggest risk you ever took? How do balance work/school?

How assertive would you consider yourself? Tell me about a time you were able to positively assert yourself in a difficult situation and led by example.

Tell me about a time you where not satisfied (or a collegue/superviosr/professor) with your personal performance.

110 of 30 Interview Questions