Client Service Director Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Client Service Director Interview Questions

Client service director interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

I was asked specifics about the post-acute healthcare industry which I knew nothing about!

1 Answer

I had done some basic research before going to the interview but learned enough to understand the parallels between Acute and Post-Acute. I was able to show how my knowledge of the Acute systems could translate into the Post-Acute world and I also spoke about some conceptual thoughts where I could use my past expertise to bring efficiencies to the Post Acute world.

There was nothing unexpected, he was a little low key but wanted to know if I understand the products retail vs. institutions, and if the products that I recommend are discretionary or non-discretionary, and at the end ask me if I was still interested

1 Answer

Tell me how your entrepreneurial background affects how you approach working for an employer.

1 Answer

I had a great discussion with the CEO about his vision for employee development and infusing start-up culture into New Orleans. It was refreshing and genuine.

Basic interview questions from the recruiter. Nothing memorable

Do you see yourself as more tactical or stratigic. Explain...

How versed are you on category management

Q: If you saw a coworker stealing, what would you do? Q: What are your hobbies and interests? Q: Do you have other jobs or school? Q: Have you worked in retail before?

How would you build this department?

110 of 44 Interview Questions