Client Service Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Client Service Manager Interview Questions

Client service manager interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

What is your idea of reasonable turn around time for a project?

3 Answers

Depends on the clients ability to provide assets, and the scope of work.

Reasonable would be the projected, based on original scope and estimated labor hours. The word reasonable in itself indicates the use of reason to determine the outcome.

Just

The VP did ask me to describe how I would handle two situations, one where Nielsen data was correct but the client interpreted it wrong and one where the Nielsen data was wrong, leading client in the wrong direction.

1 Answer

Her lack of questions was the most unexpected part.

1 Answer

Please explain how you have worked a hard situation in the past

1 Answer

How would I handle a difficult situation, where a business team stakeholder did not agree with a direction taken or a goal of a project.

1 Answer

As their common interest was in their relationship between Marketing and IT. What was my background in capturing and communicating the need of business to IT.

1 Answer

I had a follow up question that was answer in a rude way... Based on my job experience and what they are looking for, I was perfect. However, based on the position, my experience was not needed from what I could tell based on the tasks listed on the description. I asked why would they want someone with my background to do this job?

1 Answer

roughly stated .. do you manage by feel or by numbers?

1 Answer

How you would handle fixing negative comments being posted on social sites by your clients?

1 Answer

Tell me about your last position.

110 of 212 Interview Questions