Client Services Professional and Receptionist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Client Services Professional and Receptionist Interview Questions

Client services professional and receptionist interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

Where do you see yourself in five years from now?

2 Answers

It is a tricky question because you really don't know how your life will be in five years but try your best and say that you would like to work for the company and learn how to grow here and have a stable job and planning to pursue a Bachelor degree if you don't have one currently.

In a mirror..

Describe a time when you went above and beyond for a Co-worker?

1 Answer

Describe a time where you were faced with an angry customer and what did you do?

Why should I hire you?

1 Answer

What did you do in your last job to increase revenue or make processes quicker ?

Not difficult. Ask about how to deal with an irate customer or if you've ever had to deal with one. Just be positive, smile, and don't be nervous. Also asked what my major in college was and what I want to do after college.

The usual questions, why do you want to work here, what would you do in a specific senerio.

Mainly in the application the questions about the drawers I had to read a few times to understand. They also ask alot of the same questions multiple times in different ways.