Client Solutions Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Client Solutions Manager Interview Questions

Client solutions manager interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Describe a time you demonstrated integrity.

1 Answer

They want to know that you're an honest employee and that you are able to stick up for what is right.

What I understood about the product and how it works

1 Answer

Describe most difficult client experience and how you resolved.

- How much would it cost to wash all the windows in New York? (yes really...)

None of the interviews focused on the sometimes difficult to answer behavioral type questions. They were simply discussions about the company and your personal background. Each interviewer allowed time for me to ask whatever question I had.

1) Have you ever done joins? If so, what type of joins? 2) What tables do you pull from? 3) How would you effectively measure offline conversions? 4) Case study: You have 15min to prep and then tell me how you would set up their future campaign? (With the very little data they provided) 5) What accounts do you work on? 6) Have you ever had any conflicts with you peers? 7) How do you organize or prioritize your tasks? 8) Do you work directly with clients and sales reps?

Mainly about overall experience with their own and other types of marketing software, as well as what kinds of campaigns I had worked on and how they were proven. Very results-oriented, and would have brought the data with me had I known that was going to be explicitly asked of me.

1 Answer

Mainstream questions, nothing out of the ordinary.

Describe a typical project process, or describe a project process that you went through. What sort of tasks / hurdles did you have to overcome?

110 of 25 Interview Questions