Clinical Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Clinical Assistant Interview Questions

Clinical assistant interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

behavioral interviewing - asking what you would do in situations both with peers and clients. Face to face interview with actual call scenarios acted out

1 Answer

be as happy and smiley as possible. Use phone etiquette and as mush clinical knowledge as you have. Know basic adult and pediatric ambulatory care common problems ( cardiac, diabetic, croup, asthma, htn, chf)

How do you pick a site for a particular study as a CRA?

1 Answer

I was not initially hired for this role as I created it. I was originally hired for registration.I remember they did ask me why I would be a good fit for the role that I was initially hired for.

1 Answer

Where are you from? Do you have children? Which is actually an unlawful question to ask. No good questions. The owner was in a hurry to hire someone.

1 Answer

How to handle an ethical issue

What could I bring to USC

1 Answer

Ask about my experience as a laboratory technician

1 Answer

Can I handle the responsibility ?

When can you start?

1 Answer

The most difficult part of this process is being myself when responding but not wanting to come off the wrong way. The question as to why you would be good at this particular job, or where do you see yourself in the next five years. My honest answer and what I would hope for would be working for this particular company and just being informed and working my way up salary and other wise.

110 of 356 Interview Questions