Clinical nurse manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Clinical nurse manager Interview Questions

clinical nurse manager interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

My clinical and nursing experience, my past experience in home care, and how did I deal with a difficult or unforeseen circumstance ?

1 Answer

I have been an RN for over 10 years. I have most of my career experience as a home care RN and have worked with Pediatric, Adult, and Geriatric clients. One of my clients had signs and symptoms of distress but was refusing to see a doctor or go to the hospital. After years of building a trusting relationship I told him I was concerned. By me having stated that, he reluctantly agreed to go to the ER. He needed emergency surgery do to a ruptured gallbladder. By building a trusting relationship he understood that by me looking out for him was not just because I wanted him to go to the hospital, but that I was looking out for him.

My most difficult question was "how did I act in the past to assist to resolve a difficult situation which resulted in an improvement of patient care while working a shift. How did I make a difference in the patient care and improve the communication among the team members of my shift.

1 Answer

How do I deal with conflict.

1 Answer

Strengths, case management process, how to handle unhappy patients, how would I balance an emergency when working from home, if I was familiar with Milliman guidelines, benchmark criteria for treatments, cost savings

1 Answer

Why did I apply for this job

1 Answer

My experience and things I liked or disliked about my position.

What would you do if...

1 Answer

What can I bring to the organization?

1 Answer

Questions are pretty standard. They ask what is the time when you had an angry family/ client and how did I handle it.

1 Answer

Tell me about a time that you went out of your way to provide comfort to a patient or family member

110 of 18 Interview Questions