Clinical research coordinator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Clinical research coordinator Interview Questions

"As a clinical research coordinator, you'll be expected to have sufficient experience in the medical field. Make sure you are well-versed in clinical research protocol as well as the kind of work your organization specializes in. Interviewers will also want to know about your ability to handle stressful case situations, manage time effectively, and work well on a team. Though not required, certifications will make you a more competitive applicant."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What is a 1572?

Investigator Statement

Statement of Investigator: An agreement between the PI and the FDA that he will conduct the study according to ICH GCP guildlines

They asked me how I would deal with an irate patient/customer.

1 Answer

How did I handle a stressful situation at work?

1 Answer

How do you manage your time effectively?

1 Answer

Why you want to work here?

7 Answers

What are your future goals?

4 Answers

I think the most difficult question I was asked was what was the biggest mistake I think I made in my personal life, and I was also asked the same for my professional life.

3 Answers

Why do you want to leave your current position and why? What makes you want to work at children? What regulatory experiences do you have? Have you worked with grading toxicities? How do you handle stress?

3 Answers

If a patient grabbed a burrito out of the hands of a visitor then took a bite out of it, what would you do?

2 Answers

If a client begins questioning your legitimacy and what you could possibly know about addiction and mental health, what do you do/say?

110 of 1,470 Interview Questions