Clinical social worker Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for clinical social worker

Clinical social worker Interview Questions

clinical social worker interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Case that went well and did not go well? Where do you see yourself in 5 years? What population do you like to work with the most? They will ask you why do you want to work here and to review your past experience. It will be important to have evidence based experience.

1 Answer

Please explain your experience working with diverse communities.

1 Answer

My skills in Social work. My past employment within assisting mental health members. Also, my research on mental health & care for seniors. This research consisted of a bevy of recent success stories & outcomes.

1 Answer

How you resolved issues when you worked on a team. See above as well.

1 Answer

Q:2 Describe a situation where you had a disagreement with another staff member and how you dealt with it?

Please describe your education and clinical experience that has prepared you for a position as a clinical social worker in the HCA. Include, if any, your experience in providing services for the serious and persistently mentally ill.

Tell us in detail about the patients you see in your private practice.

Describe a time when a client was unhappy with your performance and how you responded.

they really did not have questions - it was more of a conversation with me asking them questions and presenting my ideas