Clinical social worker Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Clinical social worker Interview Questions

clinical social worker interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Walk us through what you did when your client was in a state of psychosis. What questions did you ask? What were you looking for when asking these questions? What was the clients response? What was the outcome?

Q3: If a patient is ready to be discharged according to your professional assessment, but the psychiatrist states the patient needs to stay longer, what would you do?

What is your greatest strength and greatest weakness?

Why are you interested in a position working with adults, given your lack of experience in this area.

I weas asked what three things I would want with me if I were to get stuck on a desert island. I understand this is no longer asked. Other questions were standard, such as questions about what extent of experience I had with addictions. I was given a position working with addicts, but was not informed I would be doing this until after I accepted the job, so asking lots of questions about what they expect is very important. I was also asked what theoritical base I used. Centerstone uses largely behavioral-cognitive protocols, so that is the correct answer, in my opinion.

None. The questions are standards interview questions.

Tell us about your professional background? What strengths would you bring to Virginia Mason? Why are you interested in pursuing a career opportunity at our organization? What are you passionate about?

Often times in providing a lot of services in the community, your clinical and professional boundaries are challenged. Can you describe a situation where your professional boundaries were challenged doing fieldwork and how you have managed it? (Department related)