Clinical Trial Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Clinical Trial Assistant Interview Questions

Clinical trial assistant interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

The work can be very tedious, are you sure you want to do this?

1 Answer

Yes, I think I excel when I become accustomed to a job and will only improve over time.

Tell us about a time when... You had a disagreement with a peer and how you resolved it. You had a challenge in your job and how you resolved it. You weren't able to make a deadline and how you resolved it. etc.

1 Answer

I was asked many qualifying questions regarding clinical trial experience, knowledge-based understanding of the field of Medicine and trials as well as discussion on time management, decision-making abilities as well as talent in the professional development of study sites/clinicians based on my education, experience and proof of completed projects.

Resume thoroughly reviewed?

1 Answer

Have you ever had to work with someone who was difficult to work with?

Name a time where you had to use a different style of communication to accomplish something.

working in teams, how to handle difficult situation etc

What have you been doing between your last job and now?

110 of 56 Interview Questions