Clinical Trial Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Clinical Trial Assistant Interview Questions

Clinical trial assistant interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

I was asked many qualifying questions regarding clinical trial experience, knowledge-based understanding of the field of Medicine and trials as well as discussion on time management, decision-making abilities as well as talent in the professional development of study sites/clinicians based on my education, experience and proof of completed projects.

1 Answer

Various responses based on the detail above, including proof sources. I was second in line to receive offer, the offer extended to applicant with extensive clinical trial experience. I'm writing this review due to the fact I was overwhelmingly impressed with this team's commitment to clinical trial outcome, including passion, professionalism, kind behavior and commitment to work/life balance. It would be a dream to work with Quintiles' Clinical Trial Division. Good people whose work is good for society.

The work can be very tedious, are you sure you want to do this?

Resume thoroughly reviewed?

1 Answer

Tell us about a time when... You had a disagreement with a peer and how you resolved it. You had a challenge in your job and how you resolved it. You weren't able to make a deadline and how you resolved it. etc.

1 Answer

Question about when your integrity was challenged.

Have you ever had to work with someone who was difficult to work with?

How will your job experience help you in this position? How can you handle multiple projects and know how to prioritize?

Have you ever come into a disagreement with your PI (primary investigator) and how did you or how would you handle the situation?

110 of 37 Interview Questions