Clinical trial assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Clinical trial assistant Interview Questions

clinical trial assistant interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What is 3 things you don't like about your current job/workplace?

1 Answer

1. Communication is lacking 2. No structure 3. Work gets pushed onto those who will do the work, while others sit back and do nothing

Why do you think you're best for this position?

1 Answer

Tell us about a time when... You had a disagreement with a peer and how you resolved it. You had a challenge in your job and how you resolved it. You weren't able to make a deadline and how you resolved it. etc.

1 Answer

I was asked many qualifying questions regarding clinical trial experience, knowledge-based understanding of the field of Medicine and trials as well as discussion on time management, decision-making abilities as well as talent in the professional development of study sites/clinicians based on my education, experience and proof of completed projects.

1 Answer

Do you have experience with Microsoft Excel?

1 Answer

Tell me why we should hire you.

1 Answer

The work can be very tedious, are you sure you want to do this?

Resume thoroughly reviewed?