Clinical trials assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for clinical trials assistant

Clinical trials assistant Interview Questions

clinical trials assistant interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Why do you think you're best for this position?

1 Answer

Name a time where you had to deal with complications in the work place?

What is 3 things you don't like about your current job/workplace?

1 Answer

I was asked many qualifying questions regarding clinical trial experience, knowledge-based understanding of the field of Medicine and trials as well as discussion on time management, decision-making abilities as well as talent in the professional development of study sites/clinicians based on my education, experience and proof of completed projects.

1 Answer

Tell us about a time when... You had a disagreement with a peer and how you resolved it. You had a challenge in your job and how you resolved it. You weren't able to make a deadline and how you resolved it. etc.

1 Answer

Do you have experience with Microsoft Excel?

1 Answer

Tell me why we should hire you.

Resume thoroughly reviewed?

1 Answer

The work can be very tedious, are you sure you want to do this?

110 of 63 Interview Questions