Cna Interview Questions | Glassdoor
Cna Interview Questions

Cna Interview Questions

Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA) spend the majority of their days interacting with patients, and therefore employers focus CNA interviews predominantly on interpersonal skills and conflict resolution. Expect to answer a fair amount of situational questions, such as how you would handle agitated patients or potential issues with coworkers. CNA candidates are also be expected to have completed some kind of postsecondary nursing instruction, so make sure to brush up on basic healthcare knowledge and common nursing practices.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What would you do if you witnessed a fellow employee speaking in a unkind tone of voice to an agitated resident?

2 Answers

They wanted the answer "Report immediately" whereas I thought it would be appropriate to suggest the employee take a break.

CNAs should keep professional composure at all times, especially when patients are agitated. I would report this employee because they could cause an undesired outcome by agitating the patient even more.

How would you handle a patient who was upset with how you're working?

1 Answer

Tell me a time when you had to take charge when everyone else was busy?

1 Answer

Have you ever worked for trilogy health before ?

4 Answers

how would I treat a resident

3 Answers

How would your current supervisor describe you?

3 Answers

Would you accept night shift?

3 Answers

What would you do If a friend of your family ended up in the hospital and other members were asking you about what is wrong with them?

3 Answers

Have you ever worked with the elderly before?

What's your availability?