Co manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Co manager Interview Questions

co manager interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What would you think somone would say bad about you ?

15 Answers

this was a dumb question, we are professionals , and this question was very degrading .

That I'm too nice

That I'm too humble

One or more comments have been removed.
Please see our Community Guidelines or Terms of Service for more information.

You will be asked if you can work with your partner?. It takes a while to get on board but you will get a job. There is a high turn over and they are always in need of managers. The central California Region has a great regional Manager Javiera Garcia. She works very hard to take care of her managers and to solve any issues that arise. This kind of work is not for everyone. I almost left a few times but hunkered down an made the best of it. Now I would not leave unless I really needed to. There is always room for improvement in any company.

6 Answers

Where do you see yourself in five years. Pretty standard.

3 Answers

If you could pick the perfect outfit, what would it be?

3 Answers

One question that struck me as important was how long Michael and I have known each other, if we worked together successfully before, and what our dynamic is like. This is a live-on-property position, so these details are very important to Holiday.

2 Answers

This is not a 9-5 job. Can you work more than 40 hours a week?

How do you grow sales?

Tell me about yourself?

2 Answers

How would you define Customer Service? What positive impact will you be bring to the team? What is your past experience in Retail? GM asked details by Retailer, as she was familiar with visual and service standards or lack there of, from several Retailers. Can you commit to at least through January? As the forth quarter is approaching. Are you familiar with KPI, and driving sales goals?

1 Answer

Give an example when I provided excellent customer service.

1 Answer