Coach Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Coach

Coach Interview Questions

1,469

Coach interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How would you implement a reading program, inclusion or pullout; discuss how you would justify your rationale and give examples from your work experiences. this was not difficult to me, it was just the most difficult of the ones asked.

1 Answer

I would use an eclectic combination of both, as each learner needs are different. Pull out instruction works best for students who have distractibility issues and severe learning disabilities. It offers more 1-1 tutoring and intervention methods. Inclusion allows the student to have exposure to regular classroom content and also provides whole group instruction in the regular classroom for reading strategies and other intervention methodology to be modeled for all learners and facilitators.

What is the difference between formative and summative evaluation?

1 Answer

What does a well managed classroom look like?

1 Answer

How would I use my experience to coach and support other teachers?

1 Answer

How would you handle a franchisee who did not want to follow an idea or suggestion you created?

5 Answers

Write an algorithm that does an in-order traversal of a tree recursively. Now, write the same algorithm iteratively.

4 Answers

How do you think online tutoring matches up to traditional tutoring?

1 Answer

Scenario Question: What would you do if a program participant refused to leave a program site with you and decided to get on a public bus?

2 Answers

Why do you want to work here?

2 Answers

Why are you wanting to leave your current job?

110 of 1,469 Interview Questions