Cod Interview Questions

Cod interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance|Popular|Date
COD Program was asked...February 27, 2013

I dont remember specific questions, most of them are similar to what the people say over here. I would just say be yourself. They tell you in advance that they dont negotiate so just say ok and go from there, they will take into account your background before making an offer. It is usually mid-mid range.

1 Answers

I worked for AW for an year...trust me, worse than no job is a bad job. Reconsider your decision. Less

COD Program was asked...October 21, 2012

What are the most important qualities/factors when searching for a company to work for

1 Answers

Congratulations on the decision, you just saved yourself an entire year of misery. Less

Cod was asked...February 11, 2016

Why are you interested in this company

COD Program was asked...September 27, 2014

What do you look for in a company? Where do you see yourself working in this company?

Concentra
Cod was asked...November 7, 2019

Experience, achievements...

Tell me about yourself

COD Program was asked...October 21, 2012

What do you expect to get paid

American Woodmark

What's the different between lean and six sigma? What is most important to you in your future career? What is your expected salary?

Cod was asked...November 12, 2015

maybe one behavioral question, mostly about academic classes and work experience.

American Woodmark

- Tell me about yourself. - Where do you see yourself in 5 years? - What software have you used/are comfortable with? - What interested you about our company?

Viewing 1 - 10 of 10 Interview Questions