Coding Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Coding Interview Questions

interview questions shared by candidates

Coding Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Why do you want to use an MVVM or MVC framework?

1 Answer

Unexpected: if there were 24 bottles on the table and 23 of them went off, then will it be odd or even?

1 Answer

Are you familiar with Design Patterns? What is the Strategy pattern? What is a Singleton?

1 Answer

No unexpected questions. Normally they ask one on hardest problem faced, one on tree search and the one I got was on bit representation of integers, floats etc

1 Answer

Paper folding coding test in any language, fold a paper with N sections either right or left Juggling balls coding test in any language, given pattern (5,3,1) determine if juggle able.

1 Answer

I don't want to disclose it: now I am on the interview cohort (see below) and ask these questions myself :). But think of a moderately complex algorithmic problem that you need to code on a whiteboard. the same kind and level that Microsoft asks in their interviews (done a few of those).

1 Answer

The most difficult questions that they asked me were based on coding and wanted to know the Java and SQL syntax for coding

1 Answer

How will you implement Yelp's feature to give top restraunts at a given location.

1 Answer

Implement 2 functions, is_palindrome() and max_int(). The first function returns True if the given string is a palindrome, and False if not. The second function returns the largest integer that is (1) the product of two 3 digit integers, and (2) is a palindrome.

1 Answer

How would I complete certain variable reassignment tasks using SAS, but this was a very specific technical type question which was not the only consideration in the interview process.

4150 of 72 Interview Questions