Collections Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Collections Associate Interview Questions

Collections associate interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

What are three things you are looking for in your next job?

1 Answer

What are three of your best attributes?

Why BofA, name a time you've helped a difficult customer, what do you know about BofA, what are BofA core values?

1 Answer

How do you deal with stress in the workplace? Are you willing to further your education in order to climb the ladder?

Asked typical questions, recall a situation where you were challenged, ever have a situation where you didn't agree with a co-worker, recall a situation where you went above expectations from employer, working on a deadline. What my interests were outside of work, hobbies, clubs/organizations.

Have you had prior retail experience and how in-depth is it?

If I was a utensil in the kitchen, what would you be and why?

1 Answer

Do you have any experience in this field? Describe your customer Service. Tell me about your relationships with your bosses. What interests you about this position/ and part time? Do you have any experience with using the computer, and if so, tell me what applications or programs you are familiar with. Tell me of a time when you were faced with a challenge, and what did you do to overcome it?

How would you handle a call with a customer that is upset.

No real difficult questions. Show your personality and show that you can fit in with the work culture.

110 of 12 Interview Questions