College Financial Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for College Financial Representative

College Financial Representative Interview Questions

College financial representative interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Describe events, experience and other information on your resume.

1 Answer

I knew my resume because I made it. Community service was a plus for me, and I was able to go every in depth about not only what I did, but why I did it, what I learned and how it affected me in the long run.

Tell us about your family.

2 Answers

Initial (screening) interview: What successes have you had in past work experience? Describe a time in past work or leadership experience where you had to exhibit courage, how did you handle the situation, and what did you learn from it? Afterwards you'll have to complete a personality test for further screening. Following interviews: Very laid back, typically the questions asked will be much more informal and asked at the discretion of the advisor. More than anything they are simply determining whether you're are a likable person.

1 Answer

Do you believe that you have a strong enough network to constantly be able to generate your own leads?

1 Answer

Would you be comfortable asking warm leads to meet with you or refer others to meet with you?

1 Answer

I can't really remember .

1 Answer

What is the most important piece of the puzzle?

1 Answer

No difficult questions. Extremely easy but make sure you are excited about everything you talk about

Would you feel comfortable selling products to people you know? People you don't know?

110 of 230 Interview Questions