College Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

College Intern Interview Questions

College intern interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What direct experience are you bringing to the table if you starting working at Gulfstream?

1 Answer

I don't have direct experience in the field, but there have been aspects from other jobs that I would be able to utilize as an intern (people skills, timeliness, high technical ability, quick learner). Also my engineering schooling will come into play with understanding technical documents and issues.

I was well prepared, but I struggle with "Tell me about yourself." Understand that this questions usually catches people off guard, so have a 90 second speech ready!

2 Answers

If your life had a soundtrack, what song would be playing? What was the most challenging moment in your life? If you were a dessert, what would you be? If your life were a movie, what would the trailer be like? Who is your role model? What is your favorite Zappos core value (know this!)? Tell me about yourself

1 Answer

Are you familiar with the development lifecycle of our products here at Lockheed Martin?

1 Answer

Write a basic stack program on the board.

1 Answer

Did I know what MILSTD was?

1 Answer

The most difficult was when he asked me if there was any part of my school projects that really tripped me up. When I confessed of a problem I had he asked me to explain what the problem was and then the solution and what I did to fix it. He expected that I learned everything about the problem in order to overcome it.

1 Answer

A coworker comes to you and is excited because he / she found a 3% increase in overall customer satisfaction. What would you tell him / her and why?

1 Answer

What website do you go on most often? What type of macros have you run?

110 of 41 Interview Questions