Administrative Assistant Interview Questions in Columbus, OH | Glassdoor
Administrative Assistant Interview Questions in Columbus, OH

Administrative Assistant Interview Questions in Columbus, OH

Executives count on administrative assistants to keep busy schedules and company activities as clear and easy-to-navigate as possible. Expect questions about your organizational, time management, and communication skills. Many of these questions will be story-based, so come ready to explain a time when you successfully juggled multiple deadlines or were able to handle difficult customers at the front desk. Though these interviews focus primarily on soft skills, you may be asked to answer a question about your ability to use basic administrative software.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What do you know about Franklin University?

1 Answer

I reviewed some of the history I'd read about. I also mentioned the university's mission statement and four cornerstones. Discussed how the university was student-oriented.

Typical, valid questions

1 Answer

What experience do I have? Tell me a little bit about yourself? What do you want to do/prefer?

Who are some of your favorite contemporary artists?

1 Answer

How do you handle an irate customer? What attributes can you contribute to this organization? Have you worked for a Non Profit Org previously?

Concerned about ability to work independently as those to whom you'd report are regularly out of the office

Previous job and position there Describe work experience there Clerical Speed/WPM What is your view of office and business politics? How does it work? Can it be used in a positive way?

What job was your favorite