Branch manager Interview Questions in Columbus, OH | Glassdoor

Branch manager Interview Questions in Columbus, OH

"A branch manager demands the skills of someone who is proficient in accounting, but can also build good customer relations, oversee operations, and approve loans and lines of credit. During an interview, be prepared to talk about your experience in managing others, creating a good rapport in the community, and motivating your staff to be successful and ethical. Beforehand, prepare yourself with how you would handle a stressful, difficult, or struggling employee and your tactics to get them back on task."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How do you track your own sales goals?

Excel

What is your "Why"? -- Why do you NEED this internship to reach your goals?

1 Answer

How do you plan to recruit your employees for the upcoming season?

1 Answer

When was a time you had to deal with a bad situation and how did you overcome it?

Q: Describe your sales processes

1 Answer

What branch I have been asked about. Proceeding to tell me, this branch does not have that opening, and was uncertain what I was speaking about.

1 Answer

What are 2 qualities of people you cannot work with, and what are 2 qualities of people you work best with?

1 Answer

At the last interview I was expected to know a lot of the many duties and responsibilities that I would be getting involved with. Seemed it was to ensure I really understood what I would be doing and what would be expected of me.

1 Answer

What are your strengths/weaknesses, etc.

110 of 21 Interview Questions