Engineer Interview Questions in Columbus, OH | Glassdoor
Engineer Interview Questions in Columbus, OH

Engineer Interview Questions in Columbus, OH

Engineers are responsible for designing and building products. In an interview context, expect to be quizzed on your technical skills, and also evaluated for your ability to work as a part of a team to get things built. The specific questions you are asked will depend on what type of engineering position you are looking for. Try a specific engineering discipline, such as software engineer, electrical engineer, or mechanical engineer.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

The CEO asked me to rate myself on my overall I.T. knowledge on a scale from 1 to 10.

4 Answers

Being that this was such a subjective question i answered a 4-6 given my years of experience and Larry said Bullsh@t you are a 3 at best.

You were bullied, broken down, and low balled yet you worked there to gain experience. So were they accurate on their assessment of your skill?

No they were not accurate on their assessment because you cannot assess someone's skills that quickly, otherwise you are making assumptions based on your subjective perception. The usage of profanity and character assassination also speaks poorly for someone who is running a business.

1. Tell me a time when you are handling new problems. 2. What is the inspiration for the career you chosen? 3. Tell me a time when you are doing something that is not required.

5 Answers

How to calculate the depth of binary tree.

3 Answers

All questions were behavioral and nothing specifically difficult.

2 Answers

1) What is your proudest achievement? 2) Tell me about a time when ...

1 Answer

describe yourself in one minute

1 Answer

what was your worst failure

Technical engineering question

1 Answer

Technical Question:1 What is the first law of thermodynamics? 2 Use first law to solve a working fluid problem about engine 3 What is most important in FEA?

1 Answer

What kind of tree are you?

110 of 490 Interview Questions