Java Developer Interview Questions in Columbus, OH | Glassdoor

Java Developer Interview Questions in Columbus, OH

"Junior developers are often responsible for writing the more monotonous and simple code required by senior members of the development team. Because of this, interviews will be designed to test your knowledge of the fundamentals of Java so be prepared to answer technical questions that you likely came across in college. Data structures and algorithms will be heavily emphasised. A bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience is required. "

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

In the online test, there was a part that they introduce me a new 'programming language', and tell the basic syntax of the language, after that there were many questions based on the new language. I think the purpose of this part is to test if the interviewee is able to learn and use a new language quickly.

How would you get the phone numbers from a 1,000 page document?

1 Answer

Write a function the reverse a string in Java?

1 Answer

Explain the model-view-control? What is monkey-branching? What is div in html? Explain what inheritance mean? I was also given the following question: you have 36 identical balls, and among them, one is defective as it weighs more than the rest and you are provided with a physical balance. What will be the minimum number of times you should use the physical balance to figure out the defective ball?

1 Answer

Explain me which design pattern did you use in your recent project?

Explain Hybernet and spring framework.

Are you familiar with Git, Stash, Sourcetree

1 Answer

What was the hardest challenge you had to face? How did you work through it?

110 of 10 Interview Questions