Medical Assistant Interview Questions in Columbus, OH | Glassdoor

Medical Assistant Interview Questions in Columbus, OH

Employers hiring medical assistants are looking for candidates with a mastery of both clerical and interpersonal skills. Expect to be quizzed on health care procedures as well as experience tending to patient needs. You may be asked to answer role-play question that will test your ability to handle difficult patients in a sympathetic and professional way. Be aware that many employers will expect candidates to be certified by the American Association of Medical Assistants.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

I was asked what made me the ideal candidate for the position?, What skills do you have to offer?, Describe a time when you had a disagreement with a co-worker/how did you handle it?, Give an example of a time you went above and beyond for a client.

1 Answer

I answered the first question as I am an ideal candidate for this position because of my compassion for others and their well being. I want to help patients take an active role in their healthcare. I have been well trained by my instructors and I graduated with distinction. I have had occasions when a miscommunication happens with fellow staff, it is important to separate yourselves from others. I simply spoke with the co-worker in a private area and resolved the situation. I am willing to go above and beyond on any occasion for the benefit of my patients and fellow staff members. Pay it forward.

How well do you do with pressure?

1 Answer