Programmer Analyst Interview Questions in Columbus, OH | Glassdoor
Programmer Analyst Interview Questions in Columbus, OH

Programmer Analyst Interview Questions in Columbus, OH

As a programmer analyst, you’re being hired for your brain, so expect your brain to be put to the test with challenging analytical questions. Expect technical questions about writing software and also questions about general analytical and problem solving skills. Also, you ultimately need to be able to communicate results to the business leaders, so expect to be tested on your ability to present your findings in a concise and coherent way.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Explain the various functions you have been a part of in the system development lifecycle.

4 Answers

Be honest and if you do not have experience in any particular area, try to relate something you have done.

Scrum Master, Designing, development, testing

Designing, development, testing

have you ever paired up and developed with one monitor

1 Answer

STAR system: Situation, Tasks involved, Action taken, and end Result. Most questions were situation based; ie. how would you handle this situation, personality related questions.

Pretty typical questions mostly about C#. I would recommend brushing up by reading some sample interview questions.

Because this is a position that involved biological research, there was a question that went deeper into my biological knowledge than I expected. Be prepared to answer questions from all areas.

Basic sql questions : union v/s union all, deduplicate data in a table. datawarehousing questions, Tell me about your current job, Why are you leaving, how soon can you join, do you have any questions for us. We have 2-3 roles, one is a lead role, other are senior analyst roles, do you want to be considered for all the positions?