Programmer Interview Questions in Columbus, OH | Glassdoor

Programmer Interview Questions in Columbus, OH

Programmers are responsible for developing code to build products. In an interview context, expect to be quizzed on your technical skills through different kinds of computing problems or brainteasers. The specific questions you are asked will depend on what type of programming position you are looking for. Try researching a specific discipline such as web development, application development, or system development.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

about my skill set

1 Answer

based on my previous project experience

After the HR interview you are asked to take a test. It is, or is very similar, to the Wonderlic test. If you don't achieve the their minimum score (which was unknown to all but HR) you would not get to interview with any other people

1 Answer

Name a time where you worked with someone who was difficult to work with and what did you do to alleviate the problem?

1 Answer

Explain the various functions you have been a part of in the system development lifecycle.

4 Answers

Tell me something about yourself!

Pretty typical questions mostly about C#. I would recommend brushing up by reading some sample interview questions.

Tell us a little bit about your resume? Have you ever dealt with customers? How are you with working with computers?

1 Answer

Read over this code excerpt written in a language you haven't seen before and explain what it does and how it works

Basic sql questions : union v/s union all, deduplicate data in a table. datawarehousing questions, Tell me about your current job, Why are you leaving, how soon can you join, do you have any questions for us. We have 2-3 roles, one is a lead role, other are senior analyst roles, do you want to be considered for all the positions?

110 of 21 Interview Questions