Programmer Interview Questions in Columbus, OH | Glassdoor

Programmer Interview Questions in Columbus, OH

Programmers are responsible for developing code to build products. In an interview context, expect to be quizzed on your technical skills through different kinds of computing problems or brainteasers. The specific questions you are asked will depend on what type of programming position you are looking for. Try researching a specific discipline such as web development, application development, or system development.

Top Interview Questions

about my skill set

1 Answer

based on my previous project experience

I don't remember, but I think they asked me about the projects I worked on before.

1 Answer

How to fix a problem, handle an upset customer, etc. I assume they change it for every person.

Read over this code excerpt written in a language you haven't seen before and explain what it does and how it works

Tell us a little bit about your resume? Have you ever dealt with customers? How are you with working with computers?

1 Answer

STAR system: Situation, Tasks involved, Action taken, and end Result. Most questions were situation based; ie. how would you handle this situation, personality related questions.

have you ever paired up and developed with one monitor

110 of 21 Interview Questions