Senior Consultant Interview Questions in Columbus, OH | Glassdoor

Senior Consultant Interview Questions in Columbus, OH

Senior consultant interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Most difficult question for me was to provide an example where i must have demonstrated some outstanding activities.

1 Answer

I provided a practical example of a customized solution which we had designed for client.

About your biggest faults and things you can improve about yourself.

1 Answer

How would I complete certain variable reassignment tasks using SAS, but this was a very specific technical type question which was not the only consideration in the interview process.

1 Answer

Tell me about a time when you had multiple priorities. How do you manage that?

One of the interviewers asked me if would be comfortable moving to a different function after I accepted my job. Apparently, Nationwide offers opportunity for lateral moves to other teams but it's sometimes difficult to get promotions within your own department.

How much did you make in your previous position

1 Answer

Mostly situational interview "Tell me a time when..." interview questions provided by HR to measure key traits and skills. Example: "Tell me a time when you had to convince someone of something that they were reluctant about." Each interviewer had topics and questions, but they were allowed to deviate from the list, so while there was theme consistency, there was also interviewer style variance that could indicate that others could go through a slightly different experience.