comScore Data Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

comScore Data Analyst Interview Questions

2.8

21 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Evansville, IN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at comScore (Evansville, IN) in October 2015.

Interview

The interview process is way below standard or par! I was working through their Recruitment company and for this instance we will leave them out of this review. So lets get started:

The company gave me false hope that I had the position and ended up 1.5 months later not following through with their recent answer. I contacted the recruiting company about 10-12 times trying to get an answer and they stated no one from Comscore replied to his email. Today I called and told the representative from their Recruiting company that I have another offer and he FINALLY forced them to get back in touch with me. They told me they want me to work for them but they could not fit me into the budget. So wanting to work for Comscore I denied multiple higher paying jobs(the positions are now filled) so I could work for this unprofessional company.

The management that had me come into the meeting were all very young, unprofessional, and did not represent the company very well. The company has great potential but when a 23-25 year old comes to the interview promising the world and does not have the audacity to contact you to tell you the company cannot fit me into the budget... What Professionalism!

Here I am now in financial dire straights because this company promised me the world. Thanks Comscore, the Digital Marketing Company that I currently work for definitely will not be purchasing your half way productive sofware since the level of professionalism I have seen.

Interview Questions

• What was a situation where you were wrong and how did you fix it.   1 Answer

comScore Response

Nov 24, 2015 – Recruiting

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. This is certainly not the experience we want to leave candidates with, and we'll look into this. We do wish you the best as you move forward!

Other Interview Reviews for comScore

Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at comScore in September 2015.

Interview

Applied online, and received a phone screening for around 25 min one week later. The HR first asked what do I know about the company, then went through the resume. No technical question. He said that if I passed I might receive a phone call from the team lead, but no result.

Interview Questions

comScore Response

Sep 22, 2015 – Recruiting

Thanks for your interest in comScore. Remember that just because one role wasn't the exact fit, you can always apply for other roles, and sign up to keep an eye out for spots that fit your... More

Data Analyst Interview

Interview

campus recruitment, submit resume through campus website
    get the interview, that is all I did
    They interviewed at least 100 across several universities, while only several positions are available

Talking more about the campus recruitment, it is exclusive for the students with a username and password. You can borrow one from your friends, but I don't think it will make much sense.

Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at comScore.

Interview

One 1-hour phone interview. Asking about HTTP(get, put, post), what happens when typing an url in the browser. Akamai network and cookie privacy tracking technique(double click). And Map-reduce framework(Hadoop). And get the offer after several hours.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Durham, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at comScore (Durham, NC) in October 2014.

Interview

I applied through our campus career fair and got an on-campus interview. It lasted about 30 mins and one project manager took charge of this. He asked about some questions of my resume and experiences. Then he asked me about my SQL skills and asked for some examples to prove these skills. During this process, he also asked some details about my former projects. Finally, he let me ask some questions.

Interview Questions

• How do you use SQL in the former projects? What's your interest?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Durham, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at comScore (Durham, NC) in October 2014.

Interview

Applied through career fair. Got an onsite interview afterwards. The interviewer seems nice but feel stressed because he does not talk too much. Questions greatly depends on resume and experience, random behavioral questions.

Anonymous Employee in Reston, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at comScore (Reston, VA).

Interview

there's only one interview for the summer internship, which was held by manager and a current employee. Standard questions are not very hard. Just focus on my past experience. Go into details and some questions on technique skills, but very standard and depends on the position.

Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at comScore.

Interview

3 round interview --
    1st one is a video interview, mostly about previous project experience;
    2nd one is phone interview, about studies and academic learnings that are related to this job;
    3rd one is on-site, everyone kind of talk about the stuffs they are working on and ask for opinions

Interview Questions

• what's the difference between cluster and classification.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Ithaca, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at comScore (Ithaca, NY) in May 2014.

Interview

I just got three skype interviews, and three managers from three different teams interviewed me one by one. Finally they added another person because this team needed more hands. Each person lasted half hour, and we didn't talk too much about jobs, they just went over my resume.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reston, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at comScore (Reston, VA).

Interview

First round was on campus - General questions were asked based on resume. Second Round was in Reston Virginia. I had to go through 4 interviews back to back and answer similar questions to all 4 interviewers. I also tried to ask them all different questions so when you go there you better have a huge list of questions. Overall experience was nice but it did seem like they were trying to sell big data a lot.

Interview Questions

• Given three sets of usage statistic data and had to match them to a customer company based on relevant characteristics   Answer Question