comScore Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 21, 2018

2.8

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reston, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at comScore (Reston, VA).

Interview

I applied online and quickly got a 20 minutes phone screening from HR. The next week, I got a 30 minutes phone interview from a senior staff. I was invited to interview onsite after that. Four 30 minutes back on back and one-on-one interviews were very intense. Unfortunately, within one business day, I received an email saying I was not selected.

Linux Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reston, VA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at comScore (Reston, VA) in May 2018.

Interview

Interview process was unnecessarily very long , even if it was a contract position , I had a meeting with the Vendor and then a phone interview with Technical recruiter , I did not feel a need of this.
    The phone screen went for 45 mins with lot of technical questions, and also few questions which was not in my resume. There were no discussions regarding my current project which I felt was the most annoying part of the interview. overall not at all a good experience .

Interview Questions

• how will you fix a problem when network card is not being detected .   Answer Question

Data Science Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at comScore.

Interview

I applied through job portal in Jan 2018. Got rejection email the same day from recruiter. Applied again in March. Contacted by recruiter for phone screening.
    Didn't get call at the specified time. Reached out to her, went to voicemail. She called me back after half an hr. Asked about availability and visa status.
    Got rejection mail after 3 weeks.
    Next day contacted by her again asking availability for next round as she had sent rejection email by mistake. Didn't receive any reply on information about interviewer.
    At 4:30 pm before the day of interview got an email specifying name of interviewer and time he will reached out at.
    Received call by analytics manager.

Advice to Management/HR:- Please either specify what exactly you will interview for or stick to technologies you have specified. Check out your list before sending rejection email. (Interview takes a lot of preparation and we spend a lot of time on it)

Interview Questions

• Introduction, technical questions, a lot of confusing questions not at all related to data science.   Answer Question

Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at comScore.

Interview

On campus interview, applied online and get an on campus interview opportunity one week after that. Had a 30 minute interview and just go over the resume. There are just one recruiter and he looks really nice and chat with me a little bit.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at comScore.

Interview

On site interview. Meet one on one with the whole department. There was no written text or behavioral questions. The following up was fast and HR was very efficient to get you on board.

Interview Questions

• Work experience in the past and why you apply this position.   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at comScore.

Interview

6 interviews, mostly phone screeners. Only one in person coffee meet up. Super friendly and mostly conversational although there were some pointed questions about my goals and what I expect from management.

Interview Questions

• Tell us how your background fits this role.   1 Answer

Client Service Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at comScore in February 2018.

Interview

On-campus recruiting, brief 20-30 minute resume run-down and questions about the position. Told me and a few other friends that they'd get back in early March, had zero feedback. Understand it's normal to not hear back from interviews, but interviewer gave the impression that we would hear back if we moved on or not so we were waiting for a long time until now.

Associate Data Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at comScore (Portland, OR) in February 2018.

Interview

The interview process was kind of what I expected for a data science position. 30 minute phone screen with recruiter, 30 minute phone interview with manager, take home "toy problem" assignment, 4 hour on-site (three 1-on-2 panel meetings + another toy problem). Each of these occurred 1-2 weeks apart. The questions in the in-person interview weren't as intense as I expected after reading some crazy data science interview questions on the popular DS blogs online. However, it was still challenging with the surprise toy problem at the end. One of the on-site meetings was with two employees who called in from another office. That call was a challenge as the employees didn't seem very interested in interviewing me.

The whole process seemed to drag on for a long time. I was told I'd hear something right away, then bug the HR recruiter for an update a week later, then I'd hear something the week after that. Didn't get an offer at the end of that 6 week process. Oh well. I knew about the company's recent controversy and despite that was excited about the opportunity.

Senior Counsel Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at comScore.

Interview

Telephone screen with Human Resources/Recruiting; then telephone interview with direct supervisor; then telephone interview with direct supervisor's manager; then in-person interview with the general counsel. We'll see if I make it to the next step.

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at comScore.

Interview

After 2 rounds of phone interview, was called in for f2f which had 3 rounds of technical interview. The third round was a coding test. The last round was with VP.

Interview Questions

• Expected theoretical answers for model of the questions   Answer Question