comScore Interview Questions | Glassdoor

comScore Interview Questions

Updated Feb 9, 2018

2.8

Senior Counsel Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at comScore.

Interview

Telephone screen with Human Resources/Recruiting; then telephone interview with direct supervisor; then telephone interview with direct supervisor's manager; then in-person interview with the general counsel. We'll see if I make it to the next step.

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at comScore.

Interview

After 2 rounds of phone interview, was called in for f2f which had 3 rounds of technical interview. The third round was a coding test. The last round was with VP.

Interview Questions

• Expected theoretical answers for model of the questions   Answer Question

Database Administrator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at comScore in October 2017.

Interview

A telephonic interview (technical) followed by a couple of Video interviews and finally got an offer. (unfortunately, haven't had any discussion.. I advice to discuss upfront to avoid a surprise at the very end).

Interview Questions

• Most of the discussions during the interview were technical.   Answer Question

Data Quality Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at comScore (New York, NY) in October 2017.

Interview

Phone screening, team interview, VP interview. Great support from HR. The team interview lasted for 4 hours. Normal interview and behavioral questions. VP interview is little bit hard with some uncommon questions. Team members are nice and loving their job.

Interview Questions

• What is your career plan for next 5 years?
      Basic SQL questions.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at comScore.

Interview

I had 30 min phone interview and after that in person interview.
    asked all resume based questions and few basic SQL questions.
    Tell me about yourself.
    Describe a difficult work situation / project and how you overcame it.
    Why should we hire you?

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at comScore (New York, NY) in August 2017.

Interview

They reached out to me and I was advised to hand in my application quickly as they were trying to hire ASAP. Followed by total radio silence. Five weeks later I received an offer from another company and accepted. Seven weeks after rushing to apply (at their behest) HR finally reached out to me to schedule a phone interview. I was initially thrilled because the company was so well-known, but so odd that *they* recruited me to apply and advised me to do so ASAP only to take 7 weeks after that to reach out for just a phone interview. I suspect that they had a "better" candidate they focused their attention on who eventually didn't work out - in which case they could have at least entertained me with email replies, status updates in the application portal, or a quick initial phone screen so I'd at least have known I was still in the running.

Interview Questions

• Didn't get to that stage - I figured I was no longer being considered because they became unresponsive after initally acting enthusiastic about my joining them.   Answer Question

Aug 22, 2017 – Recruiting

Thanks for letting us know this. We take great pride in providing each of our candidates with follow up and consistent communication about where they are in the process. We're terribly sorry that... More

Schedule Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at comScore (Portland, OR).

Interview

Process took a long time, but only because they want to make sure they hire the best! Standard interview questions, seems like they just want to get to know you and see if you fit in the company culture. Jackie was great and she kept in contact throughout the process and didn't make it seem as long.

Interview Questions

comScore Response

Jul 18, 2017 – Recruiting

Thanks so much for your review, and congratulations on coming to comScore!!

We'll definitely pass this feedback to Jackie - she's a huge part of the success of comScore!

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at comScore (Seattle, WA) in July 2017.

Interview

Overall, I had a very positive interview experience with comScore. All my interviewers are nice and ask good questions. Big kutos to my recruiter Jackie for her excellent work for make me feel comfortable throughout the process. She is very responsive and approachable.

I had 2 round phone screening, a small exercise, and an onsite interview with 6 team members.

Interview Questions

• Walk me through you resume; Describe your day to day job duties   Answer Question

Aug 22, 2017 – Recruiting

Welcome to comScore! We're lucky to have Jackie on our team. She exemplifies what we try to deliver to each of our candidates in their experience here at comScore. We're excited to have you as part... More

Sales Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at comScore in June 2017.

Interview

I applied online, then I was contacted to do a phone interview. After doing the phone interview, I waited for a week but I didn't get a response. They kept me waiting which I found unprofessional.

Interview Questions

comScore Response

Jul 18, 2017 – Recruiting

Thanks for letting us know about this. We pride ourselves on providing a good candidate experience for everyone, and we apologize that this was not the case for you. We'll look into this.

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reston, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at comScore (Reston, VA) in June 2017.

Interview

First round interview with recruiter (Pete) on phone, second round with hiring manager on phone, third round in person with panel of people on the team. The interview was pretty normal. I want to recognize the recruiter Pete, I had a great interview process. Very communicative and helpful. One of the best recruiters I've ever worked with!

Interview Questions

comScore Response

Jul 18, 2017 – Recruiting

Thanks so much for your review, and congratulations on coming to comScore!!

We'll definitely pass this feedback to Pete - we're excited to hear that it was a great experience for you.