comScore Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 13, 2017

2.8

62 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at comScore.

Interview

After 2 rounds of phone interview, was called in for f2f which had 3 rounds of technical interview. The third round was a coding test. The last round was with VP.

Interview Questions

• Expected theoretical answers for model of the questions   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at comScore.

Interview

I had 30 min phone interview and after that in person interview.
    asked all resume based questions and few basic SQL questions.
    Tell me about yourself.
    Describe a difficult work situation / project and how you overcame it.
    Why should we hire you?

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at comScore (New York, NY) in August 2017.

Interview

They reached out to me and I was advised to hand in my application quickly as they were trying to hire ASAP. Followed by total radio silence. Five weeks later I received an offer from another company and accepted. Seven weeks after rushing to apply (at their behest) HR finally reached out to me to schedule a phone interview. I was initially thrilled because the company was so well-known, but so odd that *they* recruited me to apply and advised me to do so ASAP only to take 7 weeks after that to reach out for just a phone interview. I suspect that they had a "better" candidate they focused their attention on who eventually didn't work out - in which case they could have at least entertained me with email replies, status updates in the application portal, or a quick initial phone screen so I'd at least have known I was still in the running.

Interview Questions

• Didn't get to that stage - I figured I was no longer being considered because they became unresponsive after initally acting enthusiastic about my joining them.   Answer Question

Aug 22, 2017 – Recruiting

Thanks for letting us know this. We take great pride in providing each of our candidates with follow up and consistent communication about where they are in the process. We're terribly sorry that... More

Sales Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at comScore in June 2017.

Interview

I applied online, then I was contacted to do a phone interview. After doing the phone interview, I waited for a week but I didn't get a response. They kept me waiting which I found unprofessional.

Interview Questions

comScore Response

Jul 18, 2017 – Recruiting

Thanks for letting us know about this. We pride ourselves on providing a good candidate experience for everyone, and we apologize that this was not the case for you. We'll look into this.

Data Scientist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at comScore in May 2017.

Interview

I had an interview for Data Scientist position at comScore. Though I was rejected in first round itself after the phone screen from the recruiter. The recruiter was in a hurry to finish my interview. And for some of the question, I was not able to finish properly.

Interview Questions

comScore Response

Jul 18, 2017 – Recruiting

Thanks for letting us know about this - we would like to know more about what made you feel the recruiter was rushing the interview. Please feel free to let us know at glassdoor@comscore.com

Senior Statistical Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reston, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at comScore (Reston, VA) in January 2017.

Interview

The recruiter rescheduled a phone call with me but never got back to me. I sent follow-up emails to see if something went wrong and tried to continue the conversation but there was no reply at all.

I specifically took a day off for the rescheduled phone screening. However, it turned out to be unpleasant experience. Seems like the recruiter is unprofessional and showed little respect to candidates. Time wasted...

Mobile Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at comScore in November 2016.

Interview

Went in for an in person interview with a group panel from the department. I was asked basic and work experience questions. Overall, the interview was laid back and had a good experience. I was told that I will get a follow up within a few days of the hiring decision. True to their words, they followed up with a nice email of their decision. Most employers nowadays doesn't even follow up after the interview. Even though I did not get the offer, I have a positive experience with the company.

Interview Questions

comScore Response

Dec 2, 2016 – Recruiting

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We're glad to hear that all of the set expectations were delivered as promised. It's important to us that people don't feel as though they go into a... More

Senior Survey Research Manager Interview

Application

Interview

Received a phone call from a comScore recruiter in Portland, OR a couple of days after applying on their website. After discussing my 15 years of experience in research, and seeming to be interested in my accomplishments, she grew bothered by my lack of a college degree. Coupled with her inability to answer some rather basic questions, the recruiter said she has been a recruiter at comScore for only three months and could answer only one of my six questions about the position and company. The only one she could answer was when they are looking at filling the position (ASAP, of course). Then she mentioned again about the lack of education. Not just a negative experience with a recruiter, but soured my opinion about comScore.

Interview Questions

• The questions were very basic, getting a little clarity about my résumé and light behavioral questions.   Answer Question

Feb 17, 2017 – Recruiting

Thanks for leaving a review on your interview. We're a little confused, as all of our recruiters are relatively tenured and have been with comScore for some time. We're sorry that this was not as... More

Statistical Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at comScore in October 2016.

Interview

refer by friend. Talk to recruiter first and then director. The first two round is based on the resume. All the questions are relevant to past experience. I want to say the process is really smooth and this would be one of my best interview experience. However, I did not get the offer. I do think it is a great company that worth working for.

Interview Questions

• tell me about your relevant experience on Gibbs sampling   Answer Question

Dec 2, 2016 – Recruiting

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review.

We're very glad to hear that all of the set expectations were delivered as promised. It's important to us that people don't feel as though they go... More

Quality Assurance Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reston, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at comScore (Reston, VA) in August 2016.

Interview

Contacted by recruiter , has a quick pre-screen followed by telephone screen with the hiring manager. After thumbs up for the telephone screen, went in for a face to face for about 2.5 hours.My interview was with 5 people for 30 minutes each.Was interviewed by Development team,Senior QA managers, VP and finally with hiring manager again. Interview looked positive to me.

Took around 3 days for them to get back on their decision. Didn't get selected.

Interview Questions

• Basic project related questions, Analytical and critical problem solving problems, basic SQL, testing scenarios, networking fundamentals   Answer Question