comScore Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 4, 2017

2.8

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reston, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at comScore (Reston, VA) in August 2014.

Interview

1 hr interview through phone, 2 phone interviews followed by onsite interview by 6 people. The interviews were majorly dealing around questions such as tell me about a time or how would you handle. There were a couple of technical questions asked and also a round where they test your analytical skills.

Interview Questions

• general behavioral questions about experience, situational questions.   Answer Question

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at comScore (New York, NY) in April 2016.

Interview

There are multiple rounds of interviews.

1st round you will have a phone conversation with HR - basic info- background info ect...She is extremely nice and polite - she responds to all emails and addresses your concerns.
    2nd round you will have a phone conversation with the hiring manager (your future boss) - She is super sweet and down to earth. Conversation is very easy.
    3rd round you will meet about 5 people in your department or colleagues from other departments that you will most likely attend office meetings with. ie: VP, SVP, Sr directors et all.
    4th round you will have to present to about 10 people. Please note that after round 3, you will receive an email from HR with material that you will have to present during round 4. This includes a couple of files on the current partner (all data) and what products they are currently subscribed to - it also includes the new product (along with some data) that you will need to sale. The day you meet with the people to present your case ( it is a mock pitch to the existing client they provided in the email) make sure you stand up and speak slowly and also, make sure your presentation is at least 10-15min! mine was a bit short and I did not stand - apparently the SVP did not like that. After the presentation they ask A LOT of questions which require detailed answers (smart and quick) ie: Nielsen is doing the exact same thing- how do you compare? or How will the marketing team use the new feature?

Side Note:
    1) If I am meeting with existing clients and I have a good rapport, I don't personally feel that I need to be presenting Comscore standing up behind a podium - I would like to talk to them like we have been partners for years and doing that definitely requires eye level contact and communication.

2)They want you to present your case however, what they offer is pretty basic information- if you are not familiar with their products (paid version of comscore) you probably will not do very well. Without knowing their nuances you will not be able to sale.

Interview Questions

comScore Response

Dec 2, 2016 – Recruiting

Thanks very much for the candid feedback. We're going to share this with the sales team, as we're always trying to refine our hiring process. This is really good feedback for us to have to continue ... More

Senior Statistical Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reston, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at comScore (Reston, VA) in July 2016.

Interview

first phone interview with hiring manager, some Machine learning questions based on resume. like why validation, what is naive bayes, difference between k-means and k-medoids and how to choose K in k-means

on-site interview with four employees, questions about basic SQL, python, stats and past project experience.

Interview Questions

• How to do SQL multiplications after using group-by functions?
      How to find find substring in a string using python?
      Answer Question

Survey Technical Project Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Evansville, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at comScore (Evansville, IN) in June 2016.

Interview

I interviewed with five different people, two over the phone and three in person, over the span of about an hour. I felt comfortable, energetic, and excited throughout the entire process. I was told to expect a response within the next two weeks, and it's been just over two weeks now so I'm still hopeful.

Interview Questions

• I was asked numerous questions about my specific technical experience with things like SQL, Java, and Office.   1 Answer

Jul 18, 2016 – Recruiting

Thanks for your review. We'll make sure someone gets back with you for feedback on your interview.

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reston, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at comScore (Reston, VA) in July 2015.

Interview

Interview are very thorough for director level and above. I had 3 phone interviews with HR, the hiring manager, and the department VP. For my onsite interview, they flew me in the night before and I spent the next day interviewing with 6 people, including senior managers, directors and VPs.

Interview Questions

• What is your philosophy regarding people management?   1 Answer

Senior Survey Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at comScore (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in October 2014.

Interview

Took about a month to be hired. I had a phone interview, skills test, in person interview. The skills test was very lengthy. The in person interview was actually three one on one interviews one after the other.

Interview Questions

comScore Response

Dec 2, 2015 – Recruiting

Congrats on the role, and your 1 year anniversary!

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reston, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at comScore (Reston, VA) in July 2015.

Interview

The interview was okayish. 1 telephonic technical round and if cleared, on-site 5 rounds of interview. 3 core technical, 1 VP round, and 1 project based. They let you know their decision within a week.

Interview Questions

• Find and merge Overlapping sequence, Iterator in data Structures, big data (file sorting) related questions, hadoop based questions   Answer Question

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at comScore (London, England (UK)) in February 2013.

Interview

ususal recruitment process - 3 steps, HR, then manager then colleagues. ALl process was smooth. Nothing particular to note. Prepare and learn from website for useful tips on products and clients stories.

Senior Level Interview

Interview

There are several phone interviews prior to being asked to go onsite. The onsite interviews are all day and you meet with various people and at all levels within the group and related departments. After the interview, the team regroups and you may have one additional conversation prior to any offer.

Interview Questions

• question related to preferences outside of work and community.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at comScore in October 2012.

Interview

You'll probably do a phone interview with the recruiter first, then a phone interview with the VP Support and the Customer Support Manager. If you're still a good candidate, you'll likely do an in-person interview with 1 or 2 people, and possibly via Skype as the VP Support is located in the Amsterdam office.

Interview Questions

• What would you say to the people who say "You have no right to track my activities on your website"?   Answer Question
    • Do you have a current passport?   1 Answer