comScore Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 17, 2017

2.8

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reston, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at comScore (Reston, VA) in June 2017.

Interview

First round interview with recruiter (Pete) on phone, second round with hiring manager on phone, third round in person with panel of people on the team. The interview was pretty normal. I want to recognize the recruiter Pete, I had a great interview process. Very communicative and helpful. One of the best recruiters I've ever worked with!

Interview Questions

comScore Response

Jul 18, 2017 – Recruiting

Thanks so much for your review, and congratulations on coming to comScore!! We'll definitely pass this feedback to Pete - we're excited to hear that it was a great experience for you.

Schedule Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at comScore (Portland, OR).

Interview

Process took a long time, but only because they want to make sure they hire the best! Standard interview questions, seems like they just want to get to know you and see if you fit in the company culture. Jackie was great and she kept in contact throughout the process and didn't make it seem as long.

Interview Questions

comScore Response

Jul 18, 2017 – Recruiting

Thanks so much for your review, and congratulations on coming to comScore!! We'll definitely pass this feedback to Jackie - she's a huge part of the success of comScore!

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at comScore (Richmond, VA) in January 2017.

Interview

They flew me in the night before. It was an easy process. The interview question were easy. Some of the team members were socially awkward but I don't think they interact with clients very often. It sounds like there's some major restructuring going on. This would be a great company for someone looking to make a big impact fairly quickly.

Interview Questions

comScore Response

Jul 18, 2017 – Recruiting

Thanks for your feedback. We're sorry to hear that the interview wasn't a match for both sides, but we appreciate you taking the time to talk with us!

Sales Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at comScore in June 2017.

Interview

I applied online, then I was contacted to do a phone interview. After doing the phone interview, I waited for a week but I didn't get a response. They kept me waiting which I found unprofessional.

Interview Questions

comScore Response

Jul 18, 2017 – Recruiting

Thanks for letting us know about this. We pride ourselves on providing a good candidate experience for everyone, and we apologize that this was not the case for you. We'll look into this.

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reston, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at comScore (Reston, VA) in July 2013.

Interview

HR is friendly and professional. One round of HR phone interview and two rounds of on-site interview with direct managers and fellow co-workers. People are easy going and they would ask you tricky questions. They are trying to get a sense whether you have the ability and experience to fulfill the job responsibilities.

I have an employee referral but my background doesn't really fit the position. HR gives feedback timely. There are a good amount of UMD alumni working there and they are willing to help.

Interview Questions

comScore Response

Jul 18, 2017 – Recruiting

Thanks for the feedback , and please feel free to apply for other roles that may be a fit for you.

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reston, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at comScore (Reston, VA) in August 2014.

Interview

1 hr interview through phone, 2 phone interviews followed by onsite interview by 6 people. The interviews were majorly dealing around questions such as tell me about a time or how would you handle. There were a couple of technical questions asked and also a round where they test your analytical skills.

Interview Questions

• general behavioral questions about experience, situational questions.   Answer Question

Welcome to comScore!

Data Scientist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at comScore in May 2017.

Interview

I had an interview for Data Scientist position at comScore. Though I was rejected in first round itself after the phone screen from the recruiter. The recruiter was in a hurry to finish my interview. And for some of the question, I was not able to finish properly.

Interview Questions

comScore Response

Jul 18, 2017 – Recruiting

Thanks for letting us know about this - we would like to know more about what made you feel the recruiter was rushing the interview. Please feel free to let us know at glassdoor@comscore.com

Senior Java Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at comScore in April 2017.

Interview

Technical questionnaire via phone, the interviewer asked many core java questions then I was invited for a technical interview via skype.
    In the technical interview there was programming task and theoretical questions.

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between LinkedList and ArrayList?   Answer Question

Jul 18, 2017 – Recruiting

Thanks for making the time to talk with us about the Java role. We'd be curious to hear what made this a negative experience for you. If you'd like to give us some more feedback, please feel free to... More

Associate Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at comScore in March 2017.

Interview

The interview process was the reason I chose comScore. The recruiters truly care about creating the best teams possible and will go beyond the minimum to make it happen. The recruiters I spoke with - Pete and Jackie- took the time to understand me as a candidate and made sure I would be a great fit with the team. When I initially applied for another role (a role I wasn't fully qualified for), rather than completely reject me, Pete remembered my interview and sent my info to another recruiter who had a role available (that better fit my qualifications). Because of this extra step he took, I was able to interview for a position that was a better fit for me. The recruiters always followed up with me in a timely manner and made the interview to hiring process extremely simple.
    The team itself was extremely welcoming during the interview process, and they asked both skill and personality based questions to ensure I would be a good fit for the team.

Interview Questions

• Describe your ideal team environment. Do you prefer to work alone or with a team?   Answer Question

Apr 12, 2017 – Recruiting

We're thrilled to hear this! Thanks for taking the time to give a shout to Jackie and Pete, and we'll make sure they see this. We're lucky to have a dedicated recruiting team, and we are excited to... More

Senior Survey Research Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at comScore in November 2016.

Interview

Received a phone call from a comScore recruiter in Portland, OR a couple of days after applying on their website. After discussing my 15 years of experience in research, and seeming to be interested in my accomplishments, she grew bothered by my lack of a college degree. Coupled with her inability to answer some rather basic questions, the recruiter said she has been a recruiter at comScore for only three months and could answer only one of my six questions about the position and company. The only one she could answer was when they are looking at filling the position (ASAP, of course). Then she mentioned again about the lack of education. Not just a negative experience with a recruiter, but soured my opinion about comScore.

Interview Questions

• The questions were very basic, getting a little clarity about my résumé and light behavioral questions.   Answer Question

Feb 17, 2017 – Recruiting

Thanks for leaving a review on your interview. We're a little confused, as all of our recruiters are relatively tenured and have been with comScore for some time. We're sorry that this was not as... More