comScore Interview Questions | Glassdoor

comScore Interview Questions

Updated Jun 12, 2017

2.8

Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at comScore in September 2015.

Interview

Applied online, and received a phone screening for around 25 min one week later. The HR first asked what do I know about the company, then went through the resume. No technical question. He said that if I passed I might receive a phone call from the team lead, but no result.

Interview Questions

comScore Response

Sep 22, 2015 – Recruiting

Thanks for your interest in comScore. Remember that just because one role wasn't the exact fit, you can always apply for other roles, and sign up to keep an eye out for spots that fit your ... More

Product Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reston, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at comScore (Reston, VA) in July 2015.

Interview

The interview process was very well coordinated speaking first with the recruiter and then the hiring manager over the phone. I then was invited onsite to meet with various members of the product area of the company including VP/SVP interviewers.

I want to take a moment to highlight that the recruiter, Pete Radloff, was a standout in how he took the time to view me as a non-obvious candidate and was creative in making the role fit my qualifications. He took a non-transactional approach to working with me and guided me through the process with transparency.

Interview Questions

• How well I understood what they did and the ecosystem in which they compete.   1 Answer

Sep 2, 2015 – Recruiting

Thanks for the review. We're working incredibly hard to ensure that all of our candidates have a positive experience while they are here, regardless of whether they get an offer or accept our offer ... More

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reston, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at comScore (Reston, VA) in July 2015.

Interview

Interview are very thorough for director level and above. I had 3 phone interviews with HR, the hiring manager, and the department VP. For my onsite interview, they flew me in the night before and I spent the next day interviewing with 6 people, including senior managers, directors and VPs.

Interview Questions

• What is your philosophy regarding people management?   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reston, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at comScore (Reston, VA) in July 2015.

Interview

The interview was okayish. 1 telephonic technical round and if cleared, on-site 5 rounds of interview. 3 core technical, 1 VP round, and 1 project based. They let you know their decision within a week.

Interview Questions

• Find and merge Overlapping sequence, Iterator in data Structures, big data (file sorting) related questions, hadoop based questions   Answer Question

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at comScore in May 2015.

Interview

I applied through university recruiting.
    The first round was with senior director and director on a conference call. They were very friendly and one time.
    The second round was with hiring manager. The hiring manger called in. Almost same interview questions as the first round.
    The interviews last around 30mins.
    The overall experience with comScore was very smooth. The hiring process took a little bit long.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in comScore?
      What is your past experience?
      what is the most challenge/interesting school project you have done?
      What is your hobby?
      Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at comScore.

Interview

A HR rep reached out with an initial questionnaire. The following week, I had a phone interview with the hiring manager followed by an on-site interview with 4-5 people. I received an offer the following week.

Interview Questions

• Nothing too out of the blue. They ask about what you know about the company, the digital industry, data analysis, etc.   Answer Question

Client Service Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at comScore (Chicago, IL) in April 2015.

Interview

First phone screen, then four in person behavioral interviews. Everyone there was friendly and informative. Know your resume, the industry, how comScore compares to come of their competitors. Overall positive interview experience.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reston, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at comScore (Reston, VA) in April 2015.

Interview

I submitted my resume at the Spring career fair of my university. Then I got a call from HR about two months later asking for my PDF version resume. I then got an interview with one of the managers. The interview question is relative easy. It's just about how to remove the duplicate URLs in a large text file. It took about two weeks to get the offer.

Interview Questions

• How to remove duplicate URLs from a large(terabytes) size of text file?   1 Answer

Software Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at comScore (Chicago, IL) in April 2015.

Interview

A call from HR First.
    Then there was a Telephonic interview.
    After that an On Site interview.

The process was fairly simple and well laid out. I got the decision after one week.

Interview Questions

• Telephonic interview basically was meant for resume skimming and understanding the amount of knowledge I had in SE fields.

On site interview was for 1.5 hours where managers of different teams asked me more detailed questions about my previous experience.
      Answer Question

Client Service Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at comScore (Chicago, IL) in March 2015.

Interview

Applied online. HR reached out the next day and asked me to fill out a questionnaire (mostly about salary requirements and start date availability). I then had a phone interview with the hiring manager and was informed that they wanted me to come on-site about an hour after the interview concluded. Went on-site the next week and met with 5 different people ranging from VPs to other people who held the position I was applying for. Received an offer a week later.

Interview Questions

• Nothing over-the-top; questions were mostly behavioral or industry-related. Make sure to research the company prior interviewing and brush up on industry current events.   Answer Question

Dec 2, 2016 – Recruiting

Thanks for the review, and we're glad you're with us!