comScore Interview Questions in New York, NY | Glassdoor

2.6

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at comScore (New York, NY) in April 2016.

Interview

There are multiple rounds of interviews.

1st round you will have a phone conversation with HR - basic info- background info ect...She is extremely nice and polite - she responds to all emails and addresses your concerns.
    2nd round you will have a phone conversation with the hiring manager (your future boss) - She is super sweet and down to earth. Conversation is very easy.
    3rd round you will meet about 5 people in your department or colleagues from other departments that you will most likely attend office meetings with. ie: VP, SVP, Sr directors et all.
    4th round you will have to present to about 10 people. Please note that after round 3, you will receive an email from HR with material that you will have to present during round 4. This includes a couple of files on the current partner (all data) and what products they are currently subscribed to - it also includes the new product (along with some data) that you will need to sale. The day you meet with the people to present your case ( it is a mock pitch to the existing client they provided in the email) make sure you stand up and speak slowly and also, make sure your presentation is at least 10-15min! mine was a bit short and I did not stand - apparently the SVP did not like that. After the presentation they ask A LOT of questions which require detailed answers (smart and quick) ie: Nielsen is doing the exact same thing- how do you compare? or How will the marketing team use the new feature?

Side Note:
    1) If I am meeting with existing clients and I have a good rapport, I don't personally feel that I need to be presenting Comscore standing up behind a podium - I would like to talk to them like we have been partners for years and doing that definitely requires eye level contact and communication.

2)They want you to present your case however, what they offer is pretty basic information- if you are not familiar with their products (paid version of comscore) you probably will not do very well. Without knowing their nuances you will not be able to sale.

Interview Questions

comScore Response

Dec 2, 2016 – Recruiting

Thanks very much for the candid feedback. We're going to share this with the sales team, as we're always trying to refine our hiring process. This is really good feedback for us to have to continue... More

Client Service Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at comScore (New York, NY) in July 2014.

Interview

I honestly had the worst hiring experience with comScore. I went through a phone and Skype interview, which were both pretty straightforward, gave a presentation for my third interview and had to wait for over a month before they reached out to me again, and was rejected after my fourth interview. Overall, the process took over two months, and in the end they told me that they were going to move forward with other applicants. I am pretty disappointed with the way that HR and managers in the office communicated with me. While the interviews went extremely well, always ending with good comments and compliments, they often took weeks to respond to my emails and were very unclear about what they were looking for. I understand that they must want to hire only the best of the best for their company, but I felt like I was jumping through hoops in this one-sided interview process for an entry-level job that I was overqualified for.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at comScore (New York, NY) in March 2013.

Interview

I had to interview with 4 different people after a phone screen and interview with a recruiter. I met with a couple of senior sales reps, a manager, and someone that was a director or vp

Interview Questions

• they wanted to know if I had met my quota in my other jobs in sales   1 Answer

Marketing Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at comScore (New York, NY) in November 2012.

Interview

Behavioral interview. Basic questions about interest in the company, background in marketing, greatest strength, etc. Also asked about quality of the website and general feedback about comScore's brand and presence. Had an HR screen, in-person interview, and phone interviews with future teammates.

Client Service Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at comScore (New York, NY) in October 2011.

Interview

I applied online through On-Campus Recruiting for this position. I met with my interviewer for 30 minutes and it was evident that this was a very preliminary screening interview. She asked me all kinds of questions about by hobbies and past irrelevant experience. This interview was completely fit oriented about whether I would be an interesting member of her team to talk to while traveling with. I specifically asked at the end of the interview if she would like to know more about my skills and relevant experience to which she replied. I can see from your resume that you have the relevant skills, but I'm more interested in what it would be like to work with you on a day to day basis.

Interview Questions

• Tell me more about your hobbies, what do you like doing in your free time?   Answer Question
    • I see that you used to do ______ 4 years ago, what was that like?   Answer Question