comScore Survey Research Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

comScore Survey Research Analyst Interview Questions

2.3

Survey Research Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at comScore in February 2014.

Interview

The HR contacted several days after my application and helped me set up a telephone interview with a VP. The interview was scheduled to be 30 minutes. The VP only asked me to introduce the projects that I have been working on and how I multi-tasked. The VP talked really fast!!! I sent thank-you notes to both the VP and the HR after the interview and another follow-up to the HR after two weeks. She never replied. I emailed the VP and she told me they decided to hire someone else.

Other Interview Reviews for comScore

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at comScore (Chicago, IL) in November 2011.

Interview

Very nice and kind HR. Stood in my shoe when I had something emergency to do. Very cheerful conversation about my projects, background and experience.

Interview Questions

Survey Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at comScore (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in October 2016.

Interview

Briefly after submitting my online application, I was contacted by comScore's principal recruiter to schedule an initial phone conversation, of about 20 minutes. Shortly after this, I was invited to interview for the following week. It was two consecutive interviews with senior members of the department. Very conversational, and enjoyable overall. The recruiter was also quite involved throughout the process, and was prompt, professional, and very accommodating!

Interview Questions

• Do you have experience working with different departments through several stages of a project?   Answer Question

comScore Response

Dec 2, 2016 – Recruiting

Thanks so much for the feedback. Welcome aboard to comScore!