Commercial Account Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Commercial Account Manager Interview Questions

Commercial account manager interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

There is none as long as you talk on the phone & sell yourself this company will hire you.

1 Answer

Actually, we look for very specific traits in our salespeople. Being an effective salesperson requires skill and talent. Not everyone is cut out for it and we know that, which is why we are selective. So the comment of "as long as you can talk on the phone" is not accurate. But Yes, you have to sell yourself and your skills to get hired here, as is the case when applying for any job. That being said, we also believe in giving someone a chance to prove themselves. Some of our best sales reps came to us with little experience but we saw the quality in them that we were looking for and they've blossomed into outstanding, successful sales reps.

Why do you want this job.

Name you greatest attribute

1 Answer

They ask about your previous Account packages how you forecasted basic management questions

1 Answer

Sent me out with a certified pest control tech before hiring me and then asked if I liked the industry

1 Answer

What concerns do you think the previous interviewer will tell me about?

Tell me about a time when you responded to an internal/external customer’s request quicker than expected. Contract that with a time when you failed to meet an internal/external customer’s expectations. What was the difference?

1 Answer

The owner's most unexpected comment to me was that he had "six" chairs in his office that were filled with "emptiness"- implying that half of his staff was not meeting his expectations.

Make sure you state the R in STAR or what was the result! Very standard questions.

110 of 71 Interview Questions