Commercial manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

commercial manager Interviews

Find jobs for commercial manager

Commercial manager Interview Questions

commercial manager interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Have you ever had a disgruntled TM, who although had unlimited talents and experience, but was negatively impacting others on the team? What did you do in this situation ?

4 Answers

I had a high-capacity, tenured salesperson who had been passed over for promotion several times due to their style of inner-company relationship style. I spent an entire week in the field doing ride-a-longs on sales calls, had casual/softer conversations over lunch getting to what interests & motivates them, and was able to peel the onion on where this person thought they belonged within the company and how they're received by their peers. Just getting this individual to simply share some previous, negative workplace situations they were still harboring over time, helped open their eyes and become more of a positive team influence and mentor for newly on-boarded TM's.

One or more comments have been removed.
Please see our Community Guidelines or Terms of Service for more information.

Prior automotive experience and customer service.

What will you do in your first 8 weeks/

2 Answers

Why do you want to work for DOW?

2 Answers

Give an example of when you help someone who wasn't meeting their Quota?

4 Answers

We are considering investing in manufacturing one of our raw material inputs rather than continuing to buy from vendors. How would you set up the analytical framework for this decision?

Success Failure

3 Answers

One or more comments have been removed.
Please see our Community Guidelines or Terms of Service for more information.

What makes you qualified for this position?

1 Answer

How comfortable am I with Excel? Also a barrage of the personality, situation-specific questions they downloaded from the internet, even though they were not all applicable...like "give a specific example of a time you resolved a conflict/got others to see your point of view/you achieved a personal goal/blah blah blah...

1 Answer

Asked me about my criminal history, my work experience, my biggest accomplishments and biggest challenges etc.

110 of 195 Interview Questions