Communications Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Communications Assistant Interview Questions

Communications assistant interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Probably when I was asked about my biggest failure thus far.

1 Answer

I said that I don't really believe in "failure", as long as you learn from the mistake, but then expanded with an example of a mistake I had made regarding my academic career.

Do you go to school?

1 Answer

What kind of leadership experience do you have?

1 Answer

We are a close-knit, upbeat office -- is this a place you could see yourself running with?

1 Answer

Listening to their graphic design goals.

2 Answers

I really wasn't asked anything out of the norm. I was asked the standard: 'what sets you apart from our other candidates?'.

1 Answer

How have I dealt with stress?

1 Answer

I was asked if I felt that I could repeat a conversation verbatim (into captioning software) even if I personally felt that the conversation was offensive and/or abusive.

2 Answers

What do you do at your current job that can translate over to this job?

1 Answer

The Society Marketing Exercises Brochure Feedback Please review the following brochure and give your comments on making improvements. This is currently an 8 ½ x 11 Full Color brochure foldout on hard stock designed for college administrators (primarily student activities directors) http://www.societyleadership.org/files/pdf/program.pdf Direct Marketing Letter • Scenario: Currently there are 100,000 members in the senior class. The Society has shifted from offering lifetime memberships to charging annual dues with a separate alumni membership option. • Objective: Transition at least 40,000-60,000 active members to alumni members paying annual dues. •Assignment: Write a letter to current members in their senior year with the objective of having them join our alumni membership program. Feel free to be creative in coming up with the products/services that are benefits of membership. Please come up with a fee structure.

110 of 209 Interview Questions