Communications consultant interview questions shared by candidates
When do you stop pressuring for a sale?
When the customer says "no".
You never START pressuring someone to buy. High pressure sales tactics simply result in a high cancel rate later. You have to listen to the customer and develop rapport. Then try to identify their reasons for not buying, and address those concerns.
See Interview Questions for Similar Jobs
- Communications Consultant
- Communications Specialist
- Project Manager
- Marketing Manager
- Senior Communications Specialist
- Communications Manager
- Marketing Coordinator
- Account Manager
- Marketing Analyst
- Marketing Communications Manager
- Marketing Director
- Associate Program Officer